Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Marché Bacchus French Bistro & Wine Shop
Cuisine: European, French
Price Range: $$$
Serving up one of Las Vegas' most unforgettable dining experience, Marché Bacchus is only short drive from the Las Vegas Strip but gives you the feeling that you've left the city and perhaps landed... Read More
Serving up one of Las Vegas' most unforgettable dining experience, Marché Bacchus is only short drive from the Las Vegas Strip but gives you the feeling that you've left the city and perhaps landed in Southern California. Located in the Desert Shores community west of the Strip, at Marché Bacchus guests can enjoy a leisurely meal while watching the ducks swim by on Lake Jacqueline and sipping on some wine from the wine shop. The lovely setting is a perfect backdrop to the delicious French cuisine. In addition to cheese and charcuterie selections, the bistro serves soups, salads, appetizers and an array of specialty sandwiches and entrees. The delectable escargot is not to be missed, and the Steak Frites are habit-forming. Desserts include a perfectly flavored créme brulee as well as tiramisu, bread pudding and a cheese selection.
- Best Restaurants for Spring: "Marche Bacchus recently completed renovations (after a vehicle crashed into the front of their storefront) and added an exclusive selection of whisky and other fine spirits."
- Romantic Dining: "Enjoy live music at Marché Bacchus on Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays from 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. Performances happen on the covered outdoor terrace along the waterfront."
- Off-the-Strip Finds: "Guests who would like to take advantage of the wine shop can roam the store's 950+ selections to find the perfect bottle to go with their meal. A nominal corkage fee applies."
- Recommended as Best Restaurants for Spring Because: Spring is one of the best times to stop at Marche Bacchus to enjoy its inviting indoor-outdoor atmosphere and garden-like patio.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: With its lovely view overlooking a small lake and a menu full of acclaimed French food, Marché Bacchus has an ambiance overflowing with romance.
- Best for Off-the-Strip Finds Because: Marché Bacchus French Bistro & Wine Shop is a wonderful find off the Strip, a charming stop with an inviting ambiance and great food.