Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Serving up one of Las Vegas' most unforgettable dining experience, Marché Bacchus is a short drive from the Las Vegas Strip, but feels worlds away. Located in the Desert Shores community, guests can... Read More
Serving up one of Las Vegas' most unforgettable dining experience, Marché Bacchus is a short drive from the Las Vegas Strip, but feels worlds away. Located in the Desert Shores community, guests can enjoy the lovely lake view as they dine on the restaurant's romantic patio along Lake Jacqueline. The fabulous French cuisine is worth the drive, and keeps both locals and visitors coming back. In addition to cheese and charcuterie selections, the bistro serves soups, salads, appetizers and an array of specialty sandwiches and entrees. Diners can choose from delectable offerings like Duck Lasagna, Red Wine Braised Beef, Steak Frites and Seared Scallops. Live music is offered on the terrace on Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays, so diners can enjoy a meal with a lovely lakeside view and music.
- Off-the-Strip Finds: "Guests who would like to take advantage of the wine shop can roam the store's 950+ selections to find the perfect bottle to go with their meal. A nominal corkage fee applies."
- Romantic Dining: "Stop in the wine shop to browse its impressively large selection before you're seated and you can pick out a bottle of your favorite vino to have with dinner."
- Lunch: "Part of Marche Bacchus' charm is its small wine shop. Don't miss the chance to browse the selections and pick out something to go with lunch."
- Best for Off-the-Strip Finds Because: Marché Bacchus French Bistro & Wine Shop is a wonderful find off the Strip, a charming stop with an inviting ambiance and great food.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: This romantic French restaurant with a wine shop and a view of a small lake feels worlds away from the Strip.
- Best for Lunch Because: The French food and picturesque setting at Marché Bacchus French Bistro & Wine Shop makes it a wonderful stop for lunch.