Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Serving up one of Las Vegas' most unforgettable dining experience, Marché Bacchus is a only short drive from the Las Vegas Strip, but gives you the feeling that you've left the city and perhaps... Read More
Serving up one of Las Vegas' most unforgettable dining experience, Marché Bacchus is a only short drive from the Las Vegas Strip, but gives you the feeling that you've left the city and perhaps landed in Southern California. Located in the Desert Shores community west of the Strip, at Marche Bacchus guests can enjoy a leisurely meal while watching the ducks swim by on Lake Jacqueline. The lovely setting is a perfect backdrop to the delicious French cuisine. In addition to cheese and charcuterie selections, the bistro serves soups, salads, appetizers and an array of specialty sandwiches and entrees. The delectable escargot is not to be missed, and the Steak Frites are habit-forming. Desserts include a perfectly flavored crème brulee as well as tiramisu, bread pudding and a cheese selection.
- Romantic Dining: "Stop in the wine shop to browse its impressively large selection before you're seated and you can pick out a bottle of your favorite vino to have with dinner."
- Lunch: "Part of Marche Bacchus' charm is its small wine shop. Don't miss the chance to browse the selections and pick out something to go with lunch."
- French: "Browse the adjoining wine shop before your meal to choose the wine you'd like to have with your delicious dinner--a nominal $10 corkage fee is the only extra charge that applies."
- Off-the-Strip Finds: "Live music is offered on the terrace on Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays, so diners can enjoy a meal with a lovely lakeside view and music."
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: This romantic French restaurant with a wine shop and a view of a small lake feels worlds away from the Strip.
- Best for Lunch Because: The French food and picturesque setting at Marché Bacchus French Bistro & Wine Shop makes it a wonderful stop for lunch.
- Best for French Because: Marché Bacchus French Bistro & Wine Shop serves exquisite French cuisine, plus offers reasonable wine prices.
- Best for Off-the-Strip Finds Because: Marché Bacchus French Bistro & Wine Shop consistently receives acclaim as one of the best restaurants in Las Vegas.