Also Featured In
Greater Nevada Field
Type: Attractions, Editor's Picks, Family Friendly, Local Picks, Outdoor Activities, Outdoor Activities - Summer, Pro Sports Teams, Relaxing, Spectator Sports
- Best Attractions & Activities: "When there are no scheduled games, the field has special events such as movie night, Halloween and Christmas events, and Nitro Circus featuring BMX and skate daredevils."
- Things to Do in December, Sightseeing, Best Things to Do: "For $15 extra you can watch the game at the Baseball Mountain and get a full picnic with drinks."
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: The Greater Nevada Field is a great place to not only see various ball games, but it is within walkable distance to the Downtown casinos.
- Best for Things to Do in December Because: In December, the Greater Nevada Field holds WinterFest Reno with ice skating and Santa's Village.
- Best for Sightseeing Because: The Aces Stadium is a great place to visit with Reno locals.
- Recommended as Best Things to Do Because: During Reno Aces games you can get a feel for the friendly vibe of the city.