Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Christina Nellemann
University of Nevada, Reno
Type: Free Attractions, Libraries / Archives, Planetarium / Observatory, Theater Productions
- Free Things to Do: "UNR is also home to several free museums including the Keck Museum features rocks and gems and the John and Geraldine Lilley Museum of Art."
- Best Attractions & Activities: "UNR is also home to the Fleischmann Planetarium and Science Center and the John and Geraldine Lilley Museum with works from regional Native American artists."
- Sightseeing: "UNR is also home to the Fleischmann Planetarium and Science Center."
- Best for Free Things to Do Because: While taking classes is not free, the campus is open to the public and features free museums, events, performances and the state's largest library.
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: The University of Nevada's lush grounds, lakes and fountains are wonderful in the summer and fall.
- Best for Sightseeing Because: UNR is a wonderful walking university with historic buildings and museums.