Cuisine: Asian, Korean
Price Range: $
Bab is a traditional dish that means "meal" or "rice" in Korean. This contemporary and popular lunch spot in the Downtown area serves a healthy version of the rice bowl. Choose from Bibim-bab, a bowl... Read More
Bab is a traditional dish that means "meal" or "rice" in Korean. This contemporary and popular lunch spot in the Downtown area serves a healthy version of the rice bowl. Choose from Bibim-bab, a bowl of rice or noodles topped with vegetables, sauce, and your choice of meat or items like sushi, kimchi or Korean sweet and spicy chicken wings. The tangy Bokkum-Bab contains Korean spicy cabbage and fried rice with pork. Each of the bowls are around $10 each and drinks like tea or soda will run you another $3. Bab has plenty of seating on both the inside and their patio. Check out their wall of Korean cookbooks.
303 West 3rd Street Reno NV
Reno, NV 89503
- Asian, Lunch: "Bab now has two locations. One in Downtown and another next to the Cinemark theater in South Reno."
- Casual Dining: "Get to Bab early for lunch; the line can sometimes be a little long."
- Best for Asian Because: Bab's simple, yet delicious bowls are perfect for both lunch and dinner.
- Best for Lunch Because: Bab's fresh bowls are delicious and the simple, contemporary decor is very relaxing for a leisurely or quick lunch.
- Best for Casual Dining Because: Bab offers flavorful Korean rice bowls in a contemporary atmosphere. The staff are awesome and will show you how to best enjoy their bowls.