Cuisine: European, French
Price Range: $$$
This popular little restaurant in the Arts District of downtown Reno serves excellent French food in an atmosphere of white tablecloths, brick walls, small, intimate tables and French bistro art... Read More
This popular little restaurant in the Arts District of downtown Reno serves excellent French food in an atmosphere of white tablecloths, brick walls, small, intimate tables and French bistro art prints in a 100-year-old building. The service here is excellent and the staff really know their food and wine. For starters, they usually suggest Onion Soup a la Gratin followed by Mushroom Ravioli or croque monsieur. Other dishes include Coq au Vin with Cinnamon Noodles or Filet Mignon with Port Wine Truffle Sauce. Beaujolais Bistro also offers over 100 bottles of wine including Calera Central Coast Pinot Noir and Beaujolais from France.
- Romantic Dining: "Many of Beaujolais Bistro's ingredients are sourced from local farmers and ranchers."
- Best Restaurants: "Beaujolais Bistro is located in the Riverwalk District close to the Truckee River and Wingfield Park which makes it a great location for a full date night."
- Fine Dining: "The Beaujolais Bistro is located in a historic house on the Truckee River near the Hub Coffee Roasters."
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Beaujolais Bistro has intimate seating and their staff is well-informed on their wine selection.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Beaujolais not only serves authentic French cuisine but on summer nights you can have a private table on the front lawn.
- Best for Fine Dining Because: Beaujolais is an elegant, yet approachable, restaurant that features local ingredients on their creative menu.