Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Christina Nellemann
T's Mesquite Rotisserie
Cuisine: American, Latin, Mexican, Southwestern
Price Range: $
This simple, family-run restaurant has been in the area for over 20 years and is the go-to place for quick, but healthy and tasty rotisserie meats with a Latin flair. T's serves chicken, pork and beef... Read More
This simple, family-run restaurant has been in the area for over 20 years and is the go-to place for quick, but healthy and tasty rotisserie meats with a Latin flair. T's serves chicken, pork and beef tri-tip rotisserie plates served with various salsas, sauces and tortillas. They also have the classic tacos and burritos as well as pulled pork with a mess of sauces to add to your sandwich. To wash it all down, the ice tea and lemonade is perfect. Be prepared to stand in line to order and eat either in the basic seating area or take your food outside or even on the road.
- Incline Village's Best Restaurants: "T's is a cash-only establishment and doesn't accept credit cards. There is a Wells Fargo ATM and a grocery store nearby if you need cash."
- Best Value: "T's is a cash-only establishment."
- Family Friendly, Lunch, Take Out, Homestyle: "T's Mesquite is a cash-only establishment."
- Best for Incline Village's Best Restaurants Because: The family and staff of T's are friendly and helpful and will take custom orders.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: You can get a filling meal at T's for under $10. The sauces are awesome, too.
- Best for Family Friendly Because: Kids and adults will love the simple, but tasty BBQ and rotisserie at T's Mesquite.
- Best for Lunch Because: T's is a great place to stop if you are heading back up to the slopes for the afternoon.
- Best for Take Out Because: T's Mesquites meats go great with some to-go salsa and guacamole.
- Best for Homestyle Because: T's homemade rotisserie meats can be smelled from the street.