Also Featured In
Taylor Creek Visitor Center
Type: Free Attractions, History Museums, Museums, Outdoor Activities, Outdoor Activities - Summer, Recreational Facilities, Relaxing, Tours and Excursions, Water
- Sightseeing: "Both the parking and the park entrance fee are free at the Taylor Creek Visitor Center."
- Things to Do with Kids: "Both the Taylor Creek Visitor Center parking and the park entrance fee are free."
- Free Things to Do, Parks, Best Attractions & Activities, Museums: "Both the parking and the park entrance fee are free."
- Best for Sightseeing Because: Taylor Creek is best in the fall when the salmon are spawning.
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: There is an easy and beautiful interpretive hike behind the Taylor Creek Visitor Center. This is a good place to see Tahoe's black bears.
- Best for Free Things to Do Because: Both the outdoor hiking trails and the interpretive center with the dioramas are free.
- Best for Parks Because: The Taylor Creek Visitor Center is great for all ages
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: Taylor Creek is open all year long for families.
- Best for Museums Because: One of the best outdoor museums. Taylor Creek shows the life of the creeks of the Sierra. You might even see a bear.