The Landing Lake Tahoe Resort & Spa
The Landing Resort & Spa is a luxurious boutique hotel that features 88 rooms with views of the lake, bathrooms with heated toilet seats and floors, luxurious linens and furnishings and 55-inch... Read More
The Landing Resort & Spa is a luxurious boutique hotel that features 88 rooms with views of the lake, bathrooms with heated toilet seats and floors, luxurious linens and furnishings and 55-inch wall-mounted televisions. The resort itself is in South Lake Tahoe, close to the Heavenly ski resort and the casinos of the South Shore. The hotel also features several conference and reception rooms including the Rooftop Deck with a fireplace and a heated outdoor pavilion. The hotel's restaurant, Jimmy's, featured a California cuisine menu with wood-fired Greek food, a glass-enclosed wine cellar and locally sourced ingredients. The hotel spa offers several treatments including massage, body wraps and facials. The hotel also has an outdoor pool, hot tub and fire pits.
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: The Landing offers wedding facilities on its Grand Rooftop Terrace with views of the South Shore of Lake Tahoe.
- Best for Pet-Friendly Hotels Because: The Landing does offer a limited number of pet-friendly rooms for an additional cost.
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: The Landing Resort is right on the beaches of Tahoe's South Shore.
- Best for Resort Because: The Landing Resort & Spa's luxurious, but personal atmosphere is refreshing.
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: Many of The Landing's suites feature fireplaces and views of the lake.
— If you book a hotel by clicking one of our booking links, 10Best may earn a small commission.