Also Featured In
Type: Bar, Live Music, Local Picks, Pub, Pub Crawl
Himmel Haus is a German restaurant and bierhaus featuring a wide variety of German and Belgian biers and wines with a simple menu of Bavarian-inspired food with a local California twist. The menu... Read More
Himmel Haus is a German restaurant and bierhaus featuring a wide variety of German and Belgian biers and wines with a simple menu of Bavarian-inspired food with a local California twist. The menu includes locally made and sustainably harvested ingredients. The bier menu includes Pilsner, Helles, Hefe Weizen, Dunkel Marzen, Bock and Doppelbock as well as Belgian biers like Lambic, Blond, Wit, Ale and Trappist biers like Chimay and Rochefort Ale. Himmel Haus has special events all week including movies nights, live music, open mic night and trivia night. Their summer BierFest is popular as well as their Oktoberfest celebration.
- Best for Early Entertainment Because: The Himmel Haus has open mic night on Mondays and trivia night on Wednesdays starting at 9 p.m.
- Best for Bars Because: Try Himmel Haus's game sausages: elk, antelope, alligator or kangaroo.
- Best for Sports Bars Because: Come to Himmel Haus for the beer and sports games; stay for the food.
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: The food at the Himmel Haus is hearty and goes great with their draft beers.
- Best for South Shore's Best Bars Because: The food at Himmel Haus is a perfect compliment to their biers.