Also Featured In
Blue Dog Pizza
Cuisine: American, Pizza
Price Range: $$
With pie names like Hair of the Dog and Walk the Dog, you gotta love the pizza at Blue Dog Pizza in South Lake Tahoe. This small, local pizza joint offers free online ordering, a $3 Happy Hour and... Read More
With pie names like Hair of the Dog and Walk the Dog, you gotta love the pizza at Blue Dog Pizza in South Lake Tahoe. This small, local pizza joint offers free online ordering, a $3 Happy Hour and other specials. Their menu items also include appetizers, salads, oven-toasted subs and a kid's menu. They also offer gluten-free crusts. For the pizzas with the funny names, the Hair of the Dog has jalapenos, pepperoni, sausage, Canadian bacon, green chili, garlic and mozzarella cheese. The Walk the Dog pizza is a little more tongue-friendly with white sauce, chicken, fresh spinach, bacon, garlic and mozzarella cheese. Other pizzas include the Pesto Chicken, the Primavera and the Supreme.
- Best for Gluten-Free Baked Goods Because: Blue Dog Pizza offers gluten free crusts and if you order online, you get free breadsticks.
- Best for Family Friendly Because: The Blue Dog Pizza kid's menu offers a $4 10 inch pizza with $10 spent on other menu items.
- Best for Late Night Because: Blue Dog Pizza is a favorite late-night local's hangout.
- Best for Pizza Because: The Blue Dog is a friendly, local pizza joint.
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: All the Blue Dog Pizza's crusts are available as gluten-free.