Also Featured In
The Keys Cafe is located on the South Shore of Lake Tahoe in a tiny yellow house. This funky cafe serves up breakfast, lunch, beer wine and their famous smoothies. The atmosphere is fun with local art... Read More
The Keys Cafe is located on the South Shore of Lake Tahoe in a tiny yellow house. This funky cafe serves up breakfast, lunch, beer wine and their famous smoothies. The atmosphere is fun with local art on the walls and fresh, local eggs served in their omelettes, breakfast sandwiches and breakfast burritos. Their smoothies include the typical fruit smoothies like the Go Mango with mango, raspberry, banana and orange juice and the Castaway with Coconut, mango and pineapple juice as well as granola smoothies that are great for breakfast. The Keys Cafe also has Chai Tea smoothes, Espresso smoothies and Super Smoothies like the 911 with Emergen-C, banana, mango and orange juice.
2279 Lake Tahoe Blvd #2
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
- Mon 7:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Tue 7:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Wed 7:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Thu 7:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Fri 7:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Sat 7:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Sun 7:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Breakfast, Gluten-Free Baked Goods, Breakfast/Brunch, Cafés, Restaurants with Healthy Menus, Lunch, Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus, Take Out: "Try their Acai Bowl (served all day) with Acai berries, blueberries, banana, strawberry, and soy milk blended into a yummy frozen delight, topped with granola and bananas."
- Best for Breakfast Because: The Keys Cafe offers some of the healthiest breakfasts at the lake.
- Best for Gluten-Free Baked Goods Because: Gluten-free diners can order any of the Keys Cafe's sandwiches or bowls.
- Best for Breakfast/Brunch Because: Keys Cafe offers both delectable and healthy breakfast and brunch options.
- Best for Cafés Because: The Keys Cafe has a Chai Tea Smoothie called the Milli Vanilli with David Rio Vanilla Chai and your choice of milk.
- Best for Restaurants with Healthy Menus Because: The Keys Cafe is tucked away from most of the South Shore traffic.
- Best for Lunch Because: Try the Sweet Potato lunch sandwich with fresh mozzarella, tomatoes, marinated onions and organic mixed greens.
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: All the sandwiches and bowls are available as gluten-free-options.
- Best for Take Out Because: Keys Cafe has some cute picnic tables if you want to sit outside.