Fire Sign Café
Price Range: $
With rave reviews from locals and visitors and lines often out the door on busy weekend mornings, the Fire Sign Cafe is surely one of Tahoe's most popular breakfast spots. A quick glance at the menu... Read More
With rave reviews from locals and visitors and lines often out the door on busy weekend mornings, the Fire Sign Cafe is surely one of Tahoe's most popular breakfast spots. A quick glance at the menu shows why a dill and artichoke omelet, veggie eggs Benedict, a gouda scramble, and buckwheat pancakes topped with hot, freshly-made blueberry and raspberry sauce are representative of the ante meridiem treats that await. Lunch is served and contains menu items like soups, sandwiches, burgers and burritos, but for late-risers, breakfast is available all day. An attractive deck is open seasonally. The restaurant was featured on Rachel Rays "Tasty Travels" on the Food Network.
1785 W Lake Blvd
Tahoe City, CA 96145
- Tahoe City's Best Restaurants, Breakfast, Breakfast/Brunch, Cafés, Best Restaurants, Homestyle: "The Fire Sign is in between Tahoe City and Homewood, so it's away from most of the town crowds."
- Best for Tahoe City's Best Restaurants Because: The Fire Sign has a friendly staff and a huge menu.
- Best for Breakfast Because: The Fire Sign is a great local hangout where you can feel right at home.
- Best for Breakfast/Brunch Because: Don't forget to try Fire Sign's "House Baked Goods", daily baked items using tasty ingredients like sweet potato or rosemary.
- Best for Cafés Because: The Fire Sign Crepes include green onions, mushrooms and jack cheese topped with Hollandaise sauce.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Try the Fire Sign's home baked muffins and pastries.
- Best for Homestyle Because: The Fire Sign Cafe was featured on Rachel Rays "Tasty Travels" on the Food Network.