Also Featured In
Front Street Station Pizza Company
Cuisine: European, Italian, Pizza
Price Range: $$
Run by a New Jersey couple, this small place next to the river serves 100 percent natural, hand-tossed New York style thin crust pizza as take-n'-bake, by the slice or by the pie. The Californian... Read More
Run by a New Jersey couple, this small place next to the river serves 100 percent natural, hand-tossed New York style thin crust pizza as take-n'-bake, by the slice or by the pie. The Californian with artichokes and garlic and the Carnivore with a load of pepperoni, sausage, Canadian bacon and salami are some local favorites. The sauce is nice and spicy and everything can be washed down with a draft beer or soda. You can also build your own pizza with various ingredients. Front Street also serves Mexican food like burritos and carnitas as well as Italian Meatball Subs, calzones and fresh salads.
205 River Rd
Tahoe City, CA 96146
- Best for Italian Because: The Spicy Thai Chicken Pizza has sweet chili sauce, grilled chicken, fresh mozzarella, onion and a great peanut sauce and cilantro.
- Best for Family Friendly Because: This pizza is quick and easy to take on a picnic by the river or to Common's Beach.
- Best for Lunch Because: Front Street also serves burritos and tacos with slow roasted pork in pineapple juices.
- Best for Pizza Because: A large slice of pizza at Front Street is only $1.75.
- Best for Take Out Because: The Front Street Station makes smaller pizzas to take and eat on the road.