Also Featured In
The Cedar House Sport Hotel
This smaller (44 room), but cozy hotel near Truckee has a distinct mountain architecture that has attracted the attention of both visitors and publications such as Outside magazine. The Cedar House... Read More
This smaller (44 room), but cozy hotel near Truckee has a distinct mountain architecture that has attracted the attention of both visitors and publications such as Outside magazine. The Cedar House Sport Hotel encourages a natural connection between the outdoors and the comfort of indoors. The design reflects a comfortable atmosphere, warm woods, large timbers and an excellent staff, in-house touring company and an award-winning restaurant, Stella. The warm, contemporary rooms include luxurious European bedding, in-room safes, refrigerators, Keurig coffeemakers, fresh ground coffee, flat screen LCD televisions, and a complimentary breakfast buffet for two. The hotel also has a hot tub, a beautiful courtyard and quick access to the small, historic town of Truckee.
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: The Cedar House Sport Hotel offers intimate wedding services and catering in their event room with floor to ceiling windows.
- Best for Pet-Friendly Hotels Because: To bring your dog to the Cedar House Sport Hotel, you must contact the hotel directly.
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: The Cedar House is perfect for Tahoe visitors interested in outdoor, mountain sports.
- Best for Resort Because: This resort caters to a more quiet, outdoors-oriented clientele. Stella, the on-site restaurant is an award winner.
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: The Cedar House Sport Hotel caters to outdoor lovers who want some luxury.
— If you book a hotel by clicking one of our booking links, 10Best may earn a small commission.