Also Featured In
ABQ BioPark Aquarium
Type: Active, Aquariums, Family Friendly, Museums, Outdoor Activities, Science Museums, Water, Zoos
- Summer (May - Sep): Sun-Thu 9am-5pm; Fri-Sat 9am-6pm
- Winter (Sep - May): Daily 9am-5pm
- Aquarium/Botanic Gardens Adult $7; Senior (65+) $3; Child (3-12) $3
Zoo Adult $7; Senior (65+) $3; Child (3-12) $3
Combo Ticket Adult $12; Senior (65+) $5; Child (3-12) $5
- Best Attractions & Activities: "Grab lunch at the Shark Reef Cafe and watch sea turtles, sharks, and barracudas glide by while you eat."
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: Excellent exhibits showcase the Rio Grande ecosystem as well as bringing impressive ocean specimens to land-locked New Mexico.