Explore Santa Fe
Photo courtesy of The Anasazi Restaurant
Photo courtesy of Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi
Anasazi Restaurant at Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi
Cuisine: American, Asian, European, French, Southwestern
Price Range: $$$
The Anasazi Restaurant and Bar at the Inn of the Anasazi is one of the most romantic dining rooms in Santa Fe. Décor is Santa Fe style with American Indian accents. Want something more private than... Read More
The Anasazi Restaurant and Bar at the Inn of the Anasazi is one of the most romantic dining rooms in Santa Fe. Décor is Santa Fe style with American Indian accents. Want something more private than the communal dining room? For a price, you can reserve the elegant Wine Cellar or the hotel's living room, an intimate space, for your dinner a deux. No matter what the occasion, Executive Chef Juan Bochenski can consult with you in advance and design a special lovers' menu for your special dinner. Ordering off the menu? The Seafood Risotto Española with lobster, shrimp, mussels and squid in a saffron broth is rich with flavors and hints of possibilities. For a dessert that says, "I love you," opt for the decadent Chocolate Indulgence.
- Romantic Dining: "Stop off for an après dinner drink at the Anasazi's intimate bar. The bartenders are known for mixing great drinks. Try a martini. The Spiced Kiss Martini and the Cool Embrace are as romantic as their names. It's also a great spot for a more casual romantic dinner."
- Brunch: "Save room for Chef Juan Bochenski's signature desserts: Flan & Dulce de Leche or his Iguazu Falls which offers moist pineapple cake with coconut pearls, mate sorbet and mango sauce or his handmade truffles and macaroons. Beware; the chile chocolate truffles pack a serious punch."
- Best Restaurants: "Want to be alone with that special person? Dine a deux in the inn's intimate living room with its wood burning fireplace. It's the perfect spot to propose or celebrate a special occasion with someone you love or just because. Call the hotel to reserve this unique space."
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: The Anasazi Restaurant and Bar offer romantic ambiance and great food, wine and cocktails, perfect ingredients for a memorable dinner.
- Best for Brunch Because: It's a great place to enjoy a more upscale brunch experience in a dining room that pays homage to New Mexico's ancient past.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: The elegant dining room with its sense of place, the food's sophisticated flavor pairings and the signature cocktails offer a memorable experience