Explore Santa Fe
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe
Photo courtesy of Terra at Rancho Encantado
Want something a bit more casual for your lovers' dinner and think sunsets are romantic? Santa Fe boasts spectacular ones. One of the best places to this nightly show is Terra Bar at the Four Seasons... Read More
Want something a bit more casual for your lovers' dinner and think sunsets are romantic? Santa Fe boasts spectacular ones. One of the best places to this nightly show is Terra Bar at the Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado. Mother Nature's show is worth the almost 20 minute drive from downtown. The bar menu features an array of small plates created by Executive Chef Andrew Cooper. Sharing plates and feeding each other tiny morsels can be really sexy. If you prefer, you can also order from the seasonally-changing restaurant menu. Cooper is committed to fresh and local and even cultivates his own garden in summer. If you arrive at the bar, where seating is first-come-first-served and the sun's already down, opt for a table by the glowing fireplace. After dinner, take a starlit walk around the resorts grounds.
198 State Road 592, Santa Fe, NM 87506
Santa Fe, NM 87506
- Romantic Dining: "Want something a little more private? Book dinner a deux in Terra's private dining room (there is an extra charge for this) and ask Chef Cooper to create a special lovers' menu for your romantic occasion."
- Brunch, Best Restaurants: "Ask about the Chef Culinary Adventures, five hours of shopping and cooking with. Chef Andrew Cooper. You'll join him shopping at the Santa Fe Farmers Market, choosing the freshest ingredients available. Upon return to the resort's kitchen, you'll work with the chef preparing a four-course feast."
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Fabulous sunset views, casual romantic ambiance and well-executed food make Terra Bar a winner.
- Best for Brunch Because: Terra offers delicious food in a stylish, contemporary setting with some of the best views in Santa Fe.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Terra under Chef Andrew Cooper is turning out inventive and delicious food served in a chic contemporary dining room.