Explore New York
Also Featured In
Price Range: $$
Ever since Missy Robbins opened, restaurant reviewers have been raving that finally, she's finally cooking pasta again. Born into a family of hosts, travelers and cooks, Missy Robbins brings the best... Read More
Ever since Missy Robbins opened, restaurant reviewers have been raving that finally, she's finally cooking pasta again. Born into a family of hosts, travelers and cooks, Missy Robbins brings the best of Italy to Williamsburg where wood-fired seafood, hand-crafted pasta, classic Italian cocktails and warm hospitality come together to create a casual dining experience. Robbins says she found her Italian soul in her five years as executive chef at Spiaggia in Chicago and now, she's bringing her expertise to Brooklyn. While focusing her skills on fine dining Italian, she found her true passion for cooking a deeper understanding of regional Italian cooking. If you come here and don't get the pasta, you're doing it all wrong.
- Brooklyn's Best Restaurants: "Don't miss Lilia's cacio pepe, a twist on the pasta that takes the cheesy goodness, rolls it into dough balls and fries it for a mouthwatering appetizer."
- Best Restaurants for Fall, Best Restaurants: "You can try squeezing in at the bar, but the chances are slim it'll happen. Reservations are a near-must."
- Best for Brooklyn's Best Restaurants Because: There isn't a better place to eat pasta in Brooklyn - and maybe in all of New York.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants for Fall Because: Lilia's been open for awhile, but it's still one of the hottest tickets in town.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: It's nearly impossible to get a table - it's really that good.