Explore New York
Wall St. Walks
Prior to starting Wall Street Walks in 2007, South African native, Annaline Dinkelmann worked at Morgan Stanley where she worked with the Investment Banking Division. Wall Street Walks celebrate the... Read More
Prior to starting Wall Street Walks in 2007, South African native, Annaline Dinkelmann worked at Morgan Stanley where she worked with the Investment Banking Division. Wall Street Walks celebrate the history of one of the most dynamic financial centers in the world, with a focus on the scoundrels, the women and the ghosts, crashes and panics as well as the Ground Zero Memorial, the 9/11 Memorial Museum, the nearly completed World Trade Center and the Freedom Tower. Led by Wall Street financial industry insiders, the 90-minute tours incorporate the area's Dutch heritage with intriguing anecdotes. The $35-excursions are led by Wall Street financial industry insiders.
New York, NY
- Mon,: Wed; 11am-12:30pm,; 1pm-2:30pm
- Tue,: Thu,; Sat-Sun; Close,; Close,; Close
- Fri: 11am-12:30pm,; 1pm-2:30pm,; 3pm-5pm By; Appointment
- Adult (18+) $35; Senior (62+) $15; Student (10-17) $15; Child (-9) Free
- Tours and Excursions: "Tours sell out quickly, so book well in advance as tickets are non-refundable and depart promptly from starting points."
- Best for Tours and Excursions Because: You don't have to know a thing about finance to be thoroughly engrossed in the riveting tales behind Wall St.