Explore New York
Also Featured In
Price Range: $$$
Dark, brooding, and mysterious, this place will get you giddy about cozy fireplaces and red wine. With plush velvet chairs and polished tables beneath a vaulted ceiling, it's the perfect place to... Read More
Dark, brooding, and mysterious, this place will get you giddy about cozy fireplaces and red wine. With plush velvet chairs and polished tables beneath a vaulted ceiling, it's the perfect place to welcome fall over a shared chicken for two. The side room, or parlor, is no less dramatic, with rosy tones and rows upon rows of framed line drawings. The top-notch kitchen produces an array of seasonally inspired plates, including an impossibly elegant hamachi crudo, perfectly seared duck and house-made tagliatelle made with Meyer lemon and tender lump crab. And stay thirsty, my friends: the stellar cocktails are complemented by an impressive, international wine list.
- Best Restaurants for Fall: "Use this opportunity when the library is less crowded to kick back and relax with a cocktail or a glass of wine."
- Breakfast: "Use this opportunity when the library is less crowded to kick back and relax."
- Romantic Dining, Flatiron District's Best Restaurants: "Go early and snag a drink in the library, or at the impressive bar in the back."
- Recommended as Best Restaurants for Fall Because: It's where fall deserves to be welcomed with open arms.
- Best for Breakfast Because: Well-regarded for dinner, there's just as much charm for the day's first meal.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: The NoMad is a destination in itself, but the restaurant is perfect for date night.
- Best for Flatiron District's Best Restaurants Because: New American is perfected at The NoMad, and the cool crowd can't be beat.