Also Featured In
Type: Architecture, Family Friendly, Gardens, Great Views, Historic Sites, History Museums, Museums, Tours and Excursions, Wineries and Vineyards
- Welcome Center: Daily 8:30am-4pm
- House: Daily 9am-4:30pm
- Winery: Daily Noon-7pm
- Gardens: Daily 9am-Sunset
- Estate Shops: Daily 9am-5pm
- Hours May Vary Seasonally
- Adult $33 - $59; Child (10-16) $10 - $27.50
- Best Attractions & Activities: "Biltmore offers a wonderful scenic drive from the château to other areas guests are permitted to explore. However, consider bringing/renting bikes to traverse the lush landscape. This slower pace will give you time to appreciate the vistas punctuated by wildflowers, rolling hills and, of course, the mountains in the distance."
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: Great restaurants, a winery with free tours and tastings plus access to the astonishing 250-room French-Renaissance château make for an unforgettable day or two.