Great American Ball Park - Cincinnati Reds
Type: Attractions, Spectator Sports, Tours and Excursions
Wear red and head to the Great American Ball Park to cheer on the Cincinnati Reds, the oldest professional baseball team, and hosts of the 2015 All-Star Game. Check the website for information about... Read More
Wear red and head to the Great American Ball Park to cheer on the Cincinnati Reds, the oldest professional baseball team, and hosts of the 2015 All-Star Game. Check the website for information about special promotional days like Thirsty Thursday, Fireworks Fridays, Super Saturdays and Family Sundays. Plan to spend a couple hours before or after the game visiting the Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame & Museum, located onsite. You'll learn about the history of the Reds from 1869 to the present day and see several exhibits including the interactive Play Ball Gallery and broadcast booth. The Hall of Fame & Museum also conducts tours of the ball park.
- Game Days: Mon-Fri 10:30am, Noon, 1pm; Sat 10:30am, 11am, 11:30am, Noon, 12:30pm
- Non-Game Days: Mon-Fri 10:30am, Noon, 1:30pm; Sat 10:30am, 11am, 12:30pm, 1:30pm, 2:30pm
- Museum Off Season (Oct - Feb): Tue-Sun 10am-5pm
- Museum In Season (Mar - Sep): Sat-Sun 10am-5pm
- Hours May Vary Seasonally
- Tours Adult $15; Senior (55+) $13; Student $13; Child (5 and under) Free
Museum Adult $10; Senior (55+) $8; Student $8; Military $4 - $5; Child (4 and under) Free
Games $5 - $235
- Best Attractions & Activities: "If you're also planning to visit Kings Island or the Newport Aquarium, check the Reds' website for package prices. You'll also find special pricing for Family Sundays and other promotions."
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: The Cincinnati Reds are an integral part of Cincinnati culture whether you're a baseball fan or not.
Find the 10Best nearby: