Also Featured In
Type: Family Friendly, Theme Parks
Kings Island is the Midwest's largest amusement and waterpark. Whether looking for high thrill rides or family fun, visitors will find it at Kings Island. Thrill-seekers will want to ride Banshee, the... Read More
Kings Island is the Midwest's largest amusement and waterpark. Whether looking for high thrill rides or family fun, visitors will find it at Kings Island. Thrill-seekers will want to ride Banshee, the world's longest steel inverted roller coaster; The Beast, the world's longest wooden roller coaster; Diamondback, a steep coaster, along with several other coasters and thrill rides. Families with children appreciate Planet Snoopy, an award-winning kids' area with 19 rides and a petting farm. Dinosaurs Alive! features over 65 animatronic dinosaurs. Soak City is the attached waterpark and is included with admission. It offers more than 50 water activities including slides, wave pools, a lazy river, and a surfing ride. Kings Island also offers several shows and closes the park each day with a fireworks display.
- Memorial Day - Labor Day (May - Sep): Mon-Thu 10am-8pm; Fri-Sun 10am-10pm
- Contact for Specific Dates and Times
- At the gate Adult $32; Senior (60+) $29; Child (3-6) $29
- Best Attractions & Activities: "Kings Island offers a Parent Swap Program that allows parents to take turns riding the big rides while the other watches the kids without having to wait in line twice. Visit Guest Services in order to participate."
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: Kings Island offers more than 100 rides and attractions for families and thrill seekers alike, plus an animatronic dinosaur park and a water park.