Type: Tours and Excursions, Water Sports
Early in Cincinnati's history, most visitors arrived by riverboat, so it is fitting to recommend that modern-day visitors get out and see the Queen City from the Ohio River. BB Riverboats offers... Read More
Early in Cincinnati's history, most visitors arrived by riverboat, so it is fitting to recommend that modern-day visitors get out and see the Queen City from the Ohio River. BB Riverboats offers sightseeing cruises that allow you to relax and enjoy the scenery while the captain points out landmarks and shares some of the history of the city. Longer dining cruises allow visitors to enjoy brunch, lunch, or dinner on the river. BB Riverboats knows how to entertain kids with several themes designed for little ones: Pirates of the Ohio, Super Hero and Princess cruises are perfect for preschool-aged kids. Families with kids of all ages enjoy Ice Cream Social Sundays. Specialty adult cruises offer beer or wine tastings. Themed holiday cruises are also offered.
- Sightseeing Cruise (May - Sep): Daily Noon-2pm, 3pm-4:30pm, 7pm-9:30pm
- Lunch Cruise: Tue-Sun Noon-2pm
- Dinner Cruise: Tue-Sat 7pm-9:30pm
- Contact for Specific Dates and Times
- Sightseeing Cruises Adult $14; Senior $13; Child (4-12) $8
Lunch and Dinner Cruises Adult $15 - $43; Senior $14 - $42; Child $9 - $29
- Best Attractions & Activities: "BB Riverboats does a great job of catering to different interests. From the Pirates of the Ohio Cruise for kids to the Craft Beer & BBQ cruise, there's something for everyone. Be sure to check out their website to find the perfect cruise for your group."
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: The Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden's rare animals, education programs and beautiful gardens make it a favorite among zoo lovers.