Kimpton Hotel Vintage Portland
Built in 1894, Hotel Vintage is indeed a vintage hotel. It's interior has been completely reconstructed with fully modern updates. Now the "Vintage" refers to the wine motif used in the decor. The... Read More
Built in 1894, Hotel Vintage is indeed a vintage hotel. It's interior has been completely reconstructed with fully modern updates. Now the "Vintage" refers to the wine motif used in the decor. The design is a celebration of Oregon wine country and the many vintners found there. Each room is dedicated to a local winery or vineyard and the hotel provides a nightly reception allowing guests to sample local wines. The wine cellar is even available to rent for private events looking for a unique, rustic atmosphere. With a four-star rating, Hotel Vintage has all the amenities one would expect including 24 hour business and fitness centers and an award-winning adjacent restaurant.
Located in the heart of Portland downtown, everything from Powell's books to the Portland Art Museum are an easy walk.
422 SW Broadway
Portland, OR 97205
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: Hotel Vintage Plaza has suites with private balconies with jacuzzis.
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: Hotel Vintage Plaza is a romantic hotel with room service and a daily wine hour.
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: Hotel Vintage features suites with in room jacuzzis and offers complimentary beer, wine, and appetizers from 5-6.
- Best for Family-Friendly Hotels Because: Hotel Vintage is a nice place to stay with loads of amenities.
- Best for Hotels near Moda Center Because: Hotel Vintage is close to public transportation and has been newly renovated with no two rooms alike.
— If you book a hotel by clicking one of our booking links, 10Best may earn a small commission.