Also Featured In
Kells Irish Restaurant and Pub
Type: Late Night / After Hours, Live Entertainment, Pub
A favorite downtown spot for people of all ages, Kells offer Irish food and drink with a Northwest influence. Nightly shows make this pub the best place in Portland to hear traditional Irish music. ... Read More
A favorite downtown spot for people of all ages, Kells offer Irish food and drink with a Northwest influence. Nightly shows make this pub the best place in Portland to hear traditional Irish music. A separate cigar lounge (with separate ventilation, of course) offers a wide selection of smokes. Though Kells offers Guinness Stout and a selection of beers and wines, it really stands out with its menu of single-malt scotch and Irish whiskey. The menu offers some traditional Irish favorites along with some more typical American fare. Kells is also open for and breakfast on the weekends.
- Mon-Thu: 11:30am-1am
- Fri: 11:30am-2am
- Sat: 7am-2am
- Sun: 7am-1am
- Fri-Sat Cover Charge: $3
- Best for Bars Because: Kells is always a fun place to go and they have shows every night.
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: Kells has been a staple of Portland nightlife for years and continues to be one of the liveliest places in town.
- Best for Brew Pubs Because: Kells is a local favorite. The food is always good and there is often live entertainment.
- Best for Live Music Because: Kells is an exciting place to hangout and a locals' favorite.
- Best for Sports Bars Because: Kells has exclusive rights in Portland to show GAA games making it the place to see international sports.