Also Featured In
Portland City Grill
Cuisine: American, Continental, Steakhouse
Price Range: $$$
Located on the 30th floor of the Unico/US Bancorp Tower, this stylish steakhouse is lined with panoramic windows showcasing gorgeous views of downtown Portland. As the sun sets over the Cascade... Read More
Located on the 30th floor of the Unico/US Bancorp Tower, this stylish steakhouse is lined with panoramic windows showcasing gorgeous views of downtown Portland. As the sun sets over the Cascade Mountains, patrons savor exquisite martinis, such as the lavender lemon drop, and superb steak and seafood dishes. The hand-seasoned steaks are served with a baked potato or buttermilk mashed potatoes as well as lavish additions like lemon basil lobster butter or triple cream Gorgonzola. They offer happy hour everyday at 4 PM until 7 PM and again at 9 PM until close. They were named one of America's 100 Best Wine restaurants by Wine Enthusiast Magazine.
111 SW 5th Ave
Portland, OR 97204
- Restaurant & Bar Service: Mon-Thu 11am-Midnight; Fri 11am-1am; Sat 4pm-1am; Sun 4pm-11pm
- Happy Hour: Mon-Thu 4:30pm-6:30pm, 10pm-Close; Fri-Sat 4:30pm-6:30pm; Sun 4:30pm-Close
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Portland City Grill offers a romantic fine dining experience with stunning views of the city.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: Portland City Grill can easily accommodate larger groups and they offer stunning views of the city.
- Best for Steakhouses Because: Portland City Grill has superb food and dynamite views of Portland.