Northwest 23rd District –Nob Hill
Type: Antique Shops, Clothing Stores, Furniture / Home Decor, Shoes and Accessories, Shopping Districts, Toys and Games, Women's Clothing
Catering to hip professionals and trendy city denizens, this area is one of Portland's busiest. It features fashionable clothing and home store chains, including Eddie Bauer and Pottery Barn, Lush,... Read More
Catering to hip professionals and trendy city denizens, this area is one of Portland's busiest. It features fashionable clothing and home store chains, including Eddie Bauer and Pottery Barn, Lush, Williams and Sonoma, Urban Outfitters, and also includes a wealth of smaller, independent shops. Great restaurants including Papa Hayden's and Casa del Matador are here. There is also a slew of coffee houses and everything from stylish clothing venues and music shops can also be found. The boutiques found along NW 23rd offer a variety of goods because no two shops are remotely the same. Great turn-of-the-century architecture and beautiful landscaping add to the neighborhood's appeal.
- Christmas Shopping: "Plan to spend the whole day shopping and eating along NW 23rd street."
- Shopping Malls and Centers: "Plan to spend the entire day shopping and eating along NW 23rd street."
- Best Shopping: "Plan to eat at least one meal here in between shopping. We recommend Thai Bloom or The Waiting Room, but save room for dessert at Papa Haydn."
- Best for Christmas Shopping Because: NW 23rd has a nice mix of local boutiques and a few popular stores ensuring that you will find the perfect gift.
- Best for Shopping Malls and Centers Because: Northwest 23rd street offers original shopping all along their fun trendy street.
- Recommended as Best Shopping Because: NW 23rd Street is lined with one boutique after another on both sides of the street.
Find the 10Best nearby: