Also Featured In
Saint Honore Boulangerie
An authentic French Bakery in south east Portland utilizing a clay firebrick bread oven. They serve French fare from the Alsace region created by award-winning and nationally recognized master baker... Read More
An authentic French Bakery in south east Portland utilizing a clay firebrick bread oven. They serve French fare from the Alsace region created by award-winning and nationally recognized master baker Chef Dominique Geulin. They have sandwiches and flatbreads. St. Honor Boulangerie also offers a large variety of breads and sweets, including their gluten free chocolate torte and gluten free black forest cake. This location offers an entire gluten free menu! Enjoy a Hazelnut Caramel Dacquoise: layers of caramel ganache, chocolate praline and hazelnut buttercream between crunchy hazelnut dacquoise cake or an Opera: chocolate ganache and espresso buttercream between layers of almond sponge cake. Kid's love their chouquettes. Saint Honore also features a full espresso bar and serves drip coffee.
- Best for Gluten-Free Baked Goods Because: Saint Honore's Division location offers an entire gluten free menu.
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: Saint Honore Division offers a gluten free menu for breakfast, lunch, and baked goods.
- Best for Take Out Because: Saint Honore is a great place to pop into and grab some food to go.
- Best for Brunch Because: St. Honore offers brunch on Saturday and Sundays at their Division location.
- Best for Desserts & Coffee Because: Saint Honore Boulangeria bakes some of the most delicious pastries and treats in Portland