Photo courtesy of T. Browne Smith
Gettysburg Battlefield Tours
Type: Historic Sites, Military, Tours and Excursions
Tour the historic Gettysburg Battlefield aboard an open-air, double-decker bus. Gettysburg Battlefield Tours give you an opportunity to sit back, relax, and let someone else do the talking and... Read More
Tour the historic Gettysburg Battlefield aboard an open-air, double-decker bus. Gettysburg Battlefield Tours give you an opportunity to sit back, relax, and let someone else do the talking and driving. On your tour, you will be provided with with an electric headset guide, complete with battle sound effects, as you drive along the Battlefield. When the weather is nice, you can enjoy the open-air double decker buses, which are seasonal. If it's too warm for you, there are also air-conditioned buses. Interpretive tours are presented by licensed National Park Service guides who have extensive knowledge on the Battle and the area that you'll be covering.
778 Baltimore St
Gettysburg, PA 17325
- Tours (Jan - Mar): Mon-Fri 1pm; Sat-Sun 11am, 2pm
- Tours (Apr - Dec)
- Contact for Specific Dates and Times
- Tours Adult $24.95 - $27.95; Child (6-12) $14 - $16.75
- Historic Sites: "Take a tour and package it with admissions to various museums to save money on your sightseeing budget."
- Best for Historic Sites Because: Gettysburg Battlefield Tours allows you to take a laid back journey through the battlefield.