Photo courtesy of M. Edlow for Visit Philadelphia
Please Touch Museum
Type: Children's Museums, Family Friendly, Museums
4231 Avenue of the Republic
Philadelphia, PA 19131
- Mon-Sat: 9am-5pm
- Sun: 11am-5pm
- $15; Child (1 and under) Free
- Family-Friendly Museums, Museums: "Parking is free on the street, and there are discount admission nights as well as special exhibits. Check their calendar."
- Things to Do with Kids: "Parking is free on the street out front, and there are discount admission nights as well as special exhibits. Check their calendar."
- Best for Family-Friendly Museums Because: You owe it to your little ones to take them here and tell them to TOUCH EVERYTHING. Because that's the fun of it all.
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: This museum truly caters to kids and gives them a great opportunity to be "hands-on" with the many things to do here.
- Best for Museums Because: Kids love to experience their world "hands-on". This place offers them a chance to do that in so many ways, using all of their senses.