Also Featured In
The National Constitution Center was created to allow people to explore all that the Constitution is, how it shaped and molded our country (and continues to do so), and why its so important to our... Read More
The National Constitution Center was created to allow people to explore all that the Constitution is, how it shaped and molded our country (and continues to do so), and why its so important to our history and our future. A visit to the National Constitution Center starts with an incredible multi-media theater presentation that describes the main points of our country's most important document. As a family-oriented museum, many of the exhibits are interactive, as guests may vote for their favorite president, or even take the presidential oath of office. Though it's possible to purchase walk-in tickets, you may also purchase timed-in-advance tickets for a better gauge of your day.
- Mon-Fri: 9:30am-5pm
- Sat: 9:30am-6pm
- Sun: Noon-5pm
- Adult $12; Senior (62+) $11; Military Free; Child (4-12) $8
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: Think you know about the Constitution, what it means and how it works? Visit this great new center and see for yourself.
- Best for Museums Because: New to the Independence National Park scene, this museum offers visitors a Presidential experience, and interactively explores our country's history.
- Best for Sightseeing Because: This incredible venue can teach folks of all ages a thing or two, and it is interesting, too!
- Best for Historic Sites Because: How much do you know about the Constitution? This wonderful interactive museum is a great way to find out in a fun manner.
National Museum of American Jewish HistoryView This Attraction
African – American Museum in PhiladelphiaView This Attraction
Philadelphia Museum of ArtView This Attraction
Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine ArtsView This Attraction
University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology and AnthropologyView This Attraction