Cuisine: European, French
Price Range: $$
Lauded as one of the nation's best French bistros, this quaint, cash-only BYOB is well-deserving of the countless glowing reviews bestowed upon its warm, personalized service and exceptional cuisine.... Read More
Lauded as one of the nation's best French bistros, this quaint, cash-only BYOB is well-deserving of the countless glowing reviews bestowed upon its warm, personalized service and exceptional cuisine. French-born chef Pierre Calmels performs magic magnifique in the kitchen, creating seasonal masterpieces like tarragon-flavored escargots, heavenly foie gras with saut�ed apricot, succulent hangar steak with green peppercorn sauce and savory bone marrow stuffing. Lovely cr�me Brulee and buttery fruit pies provide a fantastic finale. Bibou boasts the intimacy of eating in what feels like a friend's home, accompanied by top-notch cuisine in a quiet setting fit for a truly special evening out.
- Best Restaurants: "Arrive early for the chance to savor some of their on-menu bone marrow."
- BYOB Restaurants: "Go Sunday for a four-course, $45 prix-fixe dinner, and remember the restaurant is cash only."
- French: "This restaurant is a BYOB, so be sure to bring along the spirit of your choice to complete your meal, and remember it's cash only."
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Perfect for when you're craving an intimate, upscale experience.
- Best for BYOB Restaurants Because: With a gracious front-of-house to match the finesse delivered by the kitchen, Bibou has arisen as arguably the best French restaurant in Philadelphia.
- Best for French Because: This is one of the most talked-about French eateries in Philadelphia with good reason. Try something from seasonal menu and see why.