Cuisine: American, New American
Price Range: $$
Just a hop, a skip and a jump from the Italian Market, this breakfast and brunch favorite exudes equal doses of charm and good-natured quirkiness. Sabrina's is loved by many, as is evident if you head... Read More
Just a hop, a skip and a jump from the Italian Market, this breakfast and brunch favorite exudes equal doses of charm and good-natured quirkiness. Sabrina's is loved by many, as is evident if you head down there on any weekend morning looking for it. You'll likely see folks queued up on the sidewalk of Christian Street, eagerly waiting for a table to open. Once you land a seat at this local favorite venue, your dedication is rewarded by some of the tastiest challah-stuffed French toast you'll find anywhere. Reservations accepted for dinner only, so go a tad early if you can.
910 Christian St
Philadelphia, PA 19147
- Sun-Mon: 8am-4pm
- Tue-Sat: 8am-10pm
- Brunch, Breakfast: "Reservations are not accepted for breakfast/brunch, so allow a little extra time in the event you'll need to wait for a seat here."
- Restaurants near Lincoln Financial Field: "Since there are no reservations for anything but dinner, leave a little extra time when dining here for brunch."
- Best for Brunch Because: Just a little on the funky side, this venue brings brunch to patrons in a tasty and cozy environment.
- Best for Breakfast Because: When it comes to local hotspots for delicious morning foods, Sabrina's does not disappoint with tasty entrees and accompaniments.
- Best for Restaurants near Lincoln Financial Field Because: Venture just a wee bit further from the sports stadiums for a change of scenery and food that seals the deal.