Tony Luke's Old Philly Style Sandwiches
Cuisine: American, Local Specialty
Price Range: $
First-timers may ask, "What's an 'Old Philly Style Sandwich?'" The answer is right here, just a stone's throw from the I-95 over-pass. Tony Luke's has garnered accolade after accolade over the years,... Read More
First-timers may ask, "What's an 'Old Philly Style Sandwich?'" The answer is right here, just a stone's throw from the I-95 over-pass. Tony Luke's has garnered accolade after accolade over the years, and its walls are adorned with the faces of celebs who've dined here and enjoyed every last bite of their Cheez-Whiz-covered steak and Italian pork sandwiches. Of course, the place has never ceased to connect with its more blue-collared customers – the reasonable prices and good-natured staff see to that. Stop in to sample a sandwich, grab a few sides, throw back a beverage or all of the above and leave happy.
- Restaurants near Citizens Bank Park, Cheese Steak Shops: "Don't go here thinking you're going to sit down inside. Seating is picnic table style and ordering is done at the appropriate window."
- Restaurants near Lincoln Financial Field: "Get in early and get in line as this place is good, so it can get crowded."
- Best for Restaurants near Citizens Bank Park Because: Although there is a Tony Luke's at Citizen's Bank Park, you may need a bite before you head in or on before the game.
- Best for Cheese Steak Shops Because: Why keep a great eatery like this one a secret? Whether during a ball game or not, Tony Luke's is good eats.
- Best for Restaurants near Lincoln Financial Field Because: This venue gives the term "stadium food" new meaning with its delicious steaks and sandwich offerings.
Find the 10Best nearby: