World Cafe Live
Type: Live Music
A listening room that caters to serious music fans, World Cafe Live books an impressive variety of talent from week to week, including national acts like Shawn Mullins, Suzanne Vega, KRS-One and... Read More
A listening room that caters to serious music fans, World Cafe Live books an impressive variety of talent from week to week, including national acts like Shawn Mullins, Suzanne Vega, KRS-One and Rickie Lee Jones as well as Philly faves like MJ Project and The Roddies. The upstairs cafe-bar is open throughout the week and often features live acts of its own. There, the menu runs from steamed mussels and homemade chips to burgers and Maryland crabcakes. Music lovers can check out the schedule here to see a specific individual or group, or visit on impulse to enjoy something different or new.
3025 Walnut St
Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Upstairs Live Cafe & Bar: Mon-Fri 11am-Close; Sat-Sun 5pm-Close
- Box Office: Mon-Sat 10am-10pm; Sun 4pm-10pm
- Downstairs Live Music Hall
- Event Dates and Times Vary
- Cover varies $12 - $65
- Live Music: "Grab your tickets in advance for popular shows."
- Best Nightlife: "If you're traveling with kids, stop in around 11 am on Saturdays when the Peanut Butter and Jams kids' concert series brings artists to entertain the whole family for approximately $10 per ticket. An all-you-can-eat kids buffet provides energy to children for a low extra charge."