Also Featured In
Cuisine: European, Portuguese
Price Range: $
Rua do Século 242-4
+351 21 342 7578
- Mon-Sat Noon-3pm, 7pm-11:30pm
- Bairro Alto/Principe Real's Best Restaurants, Best Value, Casual Dining: "Besides offering an authentic taste of Portugal, this wonderful little restaurant is excellent value for money, but you'll need to turn up early to secure a table."
- Homestyle: "There are only ten tables available so it's best to turn up early to bag a place."
- Best for Bairro Alto/Principe Real's Best Restaurants Because: Tasty no-nonsense food served with minimum fuss, Tascardoso is a rustic gem set in a busy capital city.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: A favourite with locals who know what they want and how much it should cost. So why not join them?
- Best for Homestyle Because: Good-sized portions at exceptional value for money endear Tascardoso to a loyal clientele, so join the locals.
- Best for Casual Dining Because: A little-known gastronomic gem, Tascardoso is highly regarded by locals, but out-of-towners and foreigners are catching on fast.