Type: Boutique, Clothing Stores, Fine Craft Galleries, Furniture / Home Decor, Gift Stores, Jewelry Stores, Malls, Men's Clothing, Perfume, Cosmetics, Shopping Centers, Specialty Shops, Women's Clothing
- Shopping Malls and Centers: "You can pop in during the day and enjoy lunch at the lovely Gin Lovers and LESS bar-restaurant on the ground floor. It's also open at night until 2 am."
- Christmas Shopping: "There's a great restaurant on the ground floor that extends into a gin bar which overlooks a rear garden."
- Best Shopping: "You can pop in during the day and enjoy lunch at the hip Gin Lovers and Less bar-restaurant on the ground floor. It's also open at night until 2 am."
- Best for Shopping Malls and Centers Because: The gallery brings together some of Portugal's most original and creative design talent, and the building is a real eye-opener.
- Best for Christmas Shopping Because: Embaixada set the trend in refurbishing historic buildings and transforming them into attractive commercial cooperatives. It's run by local Portuguese artists and designers.
- Recommended as Best Shopping Because: A collection of boutiques and shops housed in a wonderfully atmospheric 19th-century mansion and staffed by local Portuguese artists and designers.