Explore Hong Kong
Also Featured In
NOBU InterContinental Hong Kong
Cuisine: Asian, Japanese
Internationally known chef Nobu Matsuhisa has acclaimed restaurants in world-class cities such as New York City, London, Las Vegas, Miami, Dallas, Milan and Tokyo. Add Hong Kong to the list! Opened at... Read More
Internationally known chef Nobu Matsuhisa has acclaimed restaurants in world-class cities such as New York City, London, Las Vegas, Miami, Dallas, Milan and Tokyo. Add Hong Kong to the list! Opened at the end of 2006, this outpost is every bit as elegant, sleek and wonderful as its brothers and sisters, and the food is just as fabulous. Sushi and sashimi make up most of the menu, but there are several additional options as well, including steaks, tempura and a host of cooked Japanese dishes. Not to be missed! The restaurant's location overlooking the harbor must make it one of the most amazing Nobus around the world.
- restaurant: Daily Noon-2:30pm, 6pm-11pm
- bar: Daily Noon-2:30pm, 6pm-Midnight
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: This restaurant is right next to the harbor, so the marine panoramas are unrivaled.
- Best for Japanese Because: Nobu is a byword for culinary excellence so be part of the legend.
- Best for Restaurants with Healthy Menus Because: This restaurant is all about commitment – it's run with real passion, passion you can taste!
- Best for Waterfront Dining Because: Who hasn't heard of NOBU; it is one of the great dining destinations of the world?