Explore Hong Kong
Also Featured In
Super Star Seafood Restaurant
Cuisine: Asian, Cantonese, Chinese
Price Range: $$$$
Get your seafood quota here! The tanks filled with lobsters, crabs, prawns and a plethora of fish leave no doubt: Super Star's specialty is super fresh seafood. Usually your selection will be plucked... Read More
Get your seafood quota here! The tanks filled with lobsters, crabs, prawns and a plethora of fish leave no doubt: Super Star's specialty is super fresh seafood. Usually your selection will be plucked straight from the tank, quickly prepared and presented steaming hot to your table. Stone fish, a favorite with Chinese, is the exception, taking about an hour to cook. It's worth the wait, though! And if you're not a big fan of ocean-based food, there are plenty of other choices like barbecued pork and crispy chicken. This place is extremely popular, and has won numerous local awards. While it caters mainly to a local crowd, an English menu is available on request.
83-97 Nathan Rd
- Mon-Fri: 10:30am-4:30pm,; 5am-11pm
- Sat-Sun: 9:30am-4:30pm,; 5am-11pm
- Best for Cantonese Because: At Super Star Seafood Restaurant great food matched by the atmosphere.
- Best for Homestyle Because: This restaurant is a real seafood champion, and deservedly so.
- Best for Seafood Because: This is perhaps the ultimate Hong Kong seafood restaurant, with clattering cutlery and everyone slurping noisily enjoying themselves.