Explore Hong Kong
Also Featured In
Sai Kung Seafood Street
Type: Attractions, Family Friendly, Great Views, Outdoor Activities
Sai Kung, Sai Kung Peninsula, New Territories, Hong Kong
- Daily Noon-Midnight
- Hours May Vary Seasonally
- Free Things to Do: "Sai Kung is a popular weekend getaway, which can lead to lengthy traffic jams; Monday-Friday is the best time to visit."
- Sightseeing: "Tour operator Kayak and Hike organizes kayak trips from Sai Kung waterfront to marine life-abundant Ung Kong Wan."
- Best Attractions & Activities: "Hire a sampan for a trip around the harbor if the weather is good."
- Best for Free Things to Do Because: Sai Kung is one of the most entertaining towns in all of Hong Kong.
- Best for Sightseeing Because: There's something very laid-back about Sai Kung, and especially in the older parts of town.
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: The traditional fishing town offers breath-taking views, great beaches, thrilling outdoor activities and the city's freshest seafood.