Explore Hong Kong
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of 22 Ships
22 Ships, a project by Michelin star chef Jason Atherton, has a hip ambiance and comfortable neighborhood attitude. It is set to bring a unique flavor and vibe to Hong Kong, complementing Ship... Read More
22 Ships, a project by Michelin star chef Jason Atherton, has a hip ambiance and comfortable neighborhood attitude. It is set to bring a unique flavor and vibe to Hong Kong, complementing Ship Street's casual and easy-going nature. The buzz focuses on Atherton's modern tapas menu, created especially for 22 Ships, representing the modern face of dining - outstanding food that is reasonably priced. The team at 22 Ships also provide a friendly experience, going the extra mile to suggest choices and explain dishes. The 1,500 square foot eatery adds a fresh and convivial atmosphere to the metropolitan culinary scene, intimately seating 35. Blending into the neighborhood with a balance of vintage touches and modern charm, the venue offers inside table and communal bar seating, as well as relaxed al fresco dining and drinking.
22 Ship Street
- Mon-Sat: Noon-3pm,; 6pm-11pm
- Sun: Noon-2:30pm,; 6pm-10pm
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: This is a slightly offbeat location, combined with a chef who deserves his celebrity, and top food.
- Best for Lunch Because: There's a bright and breezy ambiance that suggests a meal here should be anything but hurried.
- Best for Tapas Because: There are more than a few celebrity chefs around in Hong Kong, but Mr Atherton is one of the coolest.
- Best for Restaurants with Healthy Menus Because: 22 Ships combines a great location with healthy food and a hip ambience.