Also Featured In
The Schooner Pride
Type: Tours and Excursions
Bring your significant other along on a unique 2-hour exploration of the Charleston Harbor aboard The Schooner Pride, an 84-foot tall ship that was built after the style of 18th century trading ships... Read More
Bring your significant other along on a unique 2-hour exploration of the Charleston Harbor aboard The Schooner Pride, an 84-foot tall ship that was built after the style of 18th century trading ships that once sailed in the area. Setting sail from the Aquarium Wharf on Concord Street downtown, The Schooner Pride allows couples to bring along their own picnic foods, while water, sodas, beer and wine are all available for purchase aboard the ship. Whether you choose to book an Afternoon Dolphin Sail ($36), Sunset Sail ($46), or an intimate Moonlight Sail ($40), you're sure to return to land with photos and memories of a truly romantic cruise. The Schooner Pride is also available for private events and private charters; call 843-722-1112 for advance booking.
- Cruises daily. Schedules posted every two weeks.
- Contact or check site for sail times.
- Afternoon Dolphin Sails Adult $36; Child (11 and under) $28
Sunset Sails Adult $46; Child (11 and under) $36
Moonlight Sail Adult $40
- Romantic Things to Do: "Call in advance to book your Sunset or Moonlight Sail, as these daily cruises do sell out!"
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: A tour or private charter aboard The Schooner Pride is an exciting and unique way to experience Charleston with a loved one.