Type: Live Music, Venue
The Music Farm, now with locations in both Charleston and Columbia, South Carolina, is managed by Music Farm Productions, who puts on over 200 live shows annually! At Charleston's Music Farm, located... Read More
The Music Farm, now with locations in both Charleston and Columbia, South Carolina, is managed by Music Farm Productions, who puts on over 200 live shows annually! At Charleston's Music Farm, located on Ann Street in the heart of Upper King's entertainment district, you'll find an impressive lineup of both homegrown acts and nationally touring bands and musicians spanning all varieties and styles, alongside several artisan craft fairs and comedic performances. Tickets to Music Farm shows vary by artist, but are nearly always very priced at an affordable rate. The venue itself is spacious, and well-worn in the way many beloved hometown venues are. The standing room-only floor space enjoys a gradual slope upwards as it moves away from the stage, and the stage itself is flanked by two balcony type standing areas upstairs. Show-goers of any height will be able to enjoy the view at Music Farm!
- Ticket office: Tue-Thu 1pm-4pm
- Event Dates and Times Vary
- Cover Charged with Entertainment: $8 - $50; Cover Charge Depends on Day
- Live Music: "If you find it difficult to see over the crowd, give the two upstairs balconies a try for a bird's eye view of the performance! Get there early for this standing room only."
- Best for Live Music Because: The Music Farm's widespread popularity is no surprise given their impressive lineup of both local and nationally touring live music and comedy acts!