Also Featured In
This quaint house in the historic residential neighborhood of Cannonborough-Elliotborough allows diners to feel like they are in a French family's home once inside, and indeed they are, in a way. The... Read More
This quaint house in the historic residential neighborhood of Cannonborough-Elliotborough allows diners to feel like they are in a French family's home once inside, and indeed they are, in a way. The welcoming French couple that owns this charming restaurant serves each dish of their standard three-course offering with love and affection--plainly seen in the impressive plating and near-perfect preparations of each ingredient. The menu here changes daily, so be sure to check the Chez Nous Facebook or Instagram account the morning of your meal to ensure your preferences appear on the menu; only two options are given for each course--a starter, entree, and dessert.
- Romantic Dining, Dessert: "Chez Nous doesn't take reservations, and the menu changes daily! Be sure to check their social media channels for the day's offerings, and arrive early for your dessert date!"
- Best Restaurants: "Head to the Chez Nous Instagram account before your meal--this restaurant's menu changes daily, and uploads pictures of each dish the morning its served."
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Dining at Chez Nous is a joyous occasion, made utterly romantic by the homey setting and multi-course French dishes--a different variety served each day.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Chez Nous is your local Charleston spot for an intimate, romantic French dinner, and just as well suited for a lively group gathering.
- Best for Dessert Because: This adorable French restaurant is popular for good reason. The food, notably the dessert, is authentic, colorful and intricately prepared.