Cuisine: American, Soul Food, Vegetarian
Price Range: $
This corner restaurant is small, but colorful and lively inside and out. Expect quick, friendly service and plenty of "good vibes," a priority for the family-owned Dellz business. Dellz Uptown,... Read More
This corner restaurant is small, but colorful and lively inside and out. Expect quick, friendly service and plenty of "good vibes," a priority for the family-owned Dellz business. Dellz Uptown, located just past the Crosstown in the northern part of the downtown Charleston peninsula, is perhaps best known for their vegan and vegetarian-friendly over-stuffed wraps and the delicious Jazzy Pizza, a healthy pita pizza topped with fresh greens, avocado, tomato, and beans - even vegan cheese by request. Don't worry, there are plenty of options for your omnivore friends, too! There's no delivery from Dellz Uptown, so be sure to call ahead for take out.
511 Rutledge Ave
Charleston, SC 29403
- Mon-Sat: 11am-8pm
- Sun: 11am-3pm
- Best Value, Lunch, Take Out: "Trust us, you want (and need) the Jazzy Pizza, a pita pizza topped with fresh greens, cheese (vegan by request), beans, tomatoes, and more."
- Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus: "Don't be scared away from Dellz Uptown just because it's off the beaten path! Dellz is actually an easy walk or bike ride away!"
- Recommended as Best Value Because: After a long day of explorations in Charleston, Dellz makes for a healthy, hearty option for budget-minded visitors.
- Best for Lunch Because: Dellz is our recommendation for a positive, delicious and filling lunch experience for omnivores, vegetarians and vegans downtown.
- Best for Take Out Because: Dellz Uptown is perhaps the best takeout and to-go food destination for vegan and vegetarian foodies in South Carolina, let alone the city of Charleston.
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: Dellz Uptown is just one of the Dellz family of local restaurants, and just as dedicated to serving fresh, healthy food and good vibes.