Also Featured In
Type: Aquariums, Gardens, Historic Sites
3030 Cypress Gardens Rd
Moncks Corner, SC 29461
- Daily 9am-5pm
- Admission price includes all attractions including boat access Adult $10; Senior (65+) $9; Child (6-12) $5; Child (5 and under) Free
- Outdoor Activities: "Plan a visit to Cypress Gardens to paddle through the swamp and stroll through the gardens with a loved one! It's truly a romantic spot."
- Romantic Things to Do: "You will need to arrange for transportation to and from Cypress Gardens in Moncks Corner, located about 25 miles away from downtown Charleston."
- Best for Outdoor Activities Because: Cypress Gardens makes our list of 10 Best Outdoor Activities for its beautiful floral scenes and quiet blackwater swamp, the perfect romantic outing for couples.
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: Cypress Gardens is a unique lowcountry style of romantic setting, and was even a filming site for the movies The Patriot and The Notebook.