Also Featured In
Pickett Bridge Rec. Area & Pitt Street Bridge
Type: Active, Attractions, Day Trips, Family Friendly, Free Attractions, Great Views, Historic Sites, Local Picks, Outdoor Activities, Outdoor Activities - Summer, Parks, Relaxing, Romantic, Water, Water Sports
959 Pitt Street
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464
- Parks: "Got a bike, a kayak, or a fishing pole? Bring 'em here for great fun on the water! You'll find an excellent starting line for an adventurous afternoon with some killer views!"
- Free Things to Do: "Take your significant other over to Mount Pleasant for a surprise (and free!) romantic outing at this picturesque public park."
- Romantic Things to Do: "This beautiful, uncrowded park and scenic area is known for fantastic views and is an ideal spot to launch a kayak."
- Best for Parks Because: Often touted as the best sunset views in all of Charleston, "Pitt Street Bridge" is so beautiful, it's one of Charleston's most popular engagement spots.
- Best for Free Things to Do Because: The Pickett Rec Area and Pitt Street Bridge is one of the Charleston area's most beautiful and romantic free attractions, popular for engagements and weddings.
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: Pitt Street Bridge is a local favorite for exercise, relaxation, and sunrise and sunset views of Charleston.