Also Featured In
When we think of Hall's, we typically think of some of the finest steaks, chops, and seafood for a romantic night out on the town. It is easy to forget, however, that they are also open for lunch on... Read More
When we think of Hall's, we typically think of some of the finest steaks, chops, and seafood for a romantic night out on the town. It is easy to forget, however, that they are also open for lunch on Friday and Saturday and brunch on Sunday. That is when you will find some items that do not fit their dinner menu, not the least of which is their burger. This is a 10 oz. prime, house-ground beef offering, cooked to order and served with parmesan truffle fries. This is a burger taken every bit as seriously and prepared in the same quality as their normal higher end offerings, making it a special treat on the menu, if only for three services a week.
- Burger: "The burger is only available Friday and Saturday for lunch and Sunday brunch."
- Downtown Greenville's Best Restaurants: "Halls offers live music courtesy of local singer/songwriters seven nights per week. Check out the schedule on their website to see what's coming up."
- Steakhouses: "Halls offers live music seven nights per week. Check out the schedule on their website to see what's coming up."
- Romantic Dining: "The bar at Halls has its own menu, so if you want the full Halls experience, make a reservation and enjoy a romantic table instead."
- Best Restaurants: "For an evening that's lighter on the wallet, sit at the bar and indulge in the Prime Rib Sliders."
- Best for Burger Because: Everything from Hall's Chophouse is top notch so we expect nothing less from the burger when it is available.
- Best for Downtown Greenville's Best Restaurants, Best Restaurants Because: It's Downtown Greenville's premier steak house featuring dry aged steaks in a stunning setting.
- Best for Steakhouses Because: Halls sets the bar for what a steakhouse experience should be. The staff are knowledgeable and friendly, and the food is preposterously good.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: With a dining room overlooking Downtown Greenville, excellent fare, and impeccable service, you cannot help but feel romance in the air.