Also Featured In
Halls Chophouse may have originated in Charleston but it is right at home in Downtown Greenville. Space is nothing short of elegant as the restaurant's two-story glass façade gazes out over the Reedy... Read More
Halls Chophouse may have originated in Charleston but it is right at home in Downtown Greenville. Space is nothing short of elegant as the restaurant's two-story glass façade gazes out over the Reedy River just north of Falls Park and the Liberty Bridge. Dry aged NY Strips and ribeyes and grass fed filets are the stars of the menu but your options extend to seafood, pork, chicken, and even vegetarian offerings as well. Pair your meal with a selection from Halls' extensive wine and cocktail list for the ultimate dining experience on a night out on the town in Downtown Greenville.
- Steakhouses: "Halls offers live music seven nights per week. Check out the schedule on their website to see what's coming up."
- Romantic Dining: "The bar at Halls has its own menu, so if you want the full Halls experience, make a reservation and enjoy a romantic table instead."
- Best Restaurants: "For an evening that's lighter on the wallet, sit at the bar and indulge in the Prime Rib Sliders."
- Best for Steakhouses Because: Halls sets the bar for what a steakhouse experience should be. The staff are knowledgeable and friendly, and the food is preposterously good.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: With a dining room overlooking Downtown Greenville, excellent fare, and impeccable service, you cannot help but feel romance in the air.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: It's Downtown Greenville's premier steak house featuring dry aged steaks in a stunning setting.