Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Northampton Wines
Wine Cafe at Northampton Wines
Cuisine: American, New American
Price Range: $$$
Let's be honest - a romantic evening for two is likely going to include wine. For that, you cannot forget about the restaurant side of Northampton Wine. It is a quiet, low key space which is perfect... Read More
Let's be honest - a romantic evening for two is likely going to include wine. For that, you cannot forget about the restaurant side of Northampton Wine. It is a quiet, low key space which is perfect for a date night with upscale offerings like grilled quail and lamb shank on the menu. You also have the luxury of choosing between a recommended wine pairing with each dish or ordering a bottle from the retail side itself. That feels like a near limitless assortment of options so leave room in the budget for an extra bottle or two (and an Uber ride home, of course).
- Downtown Greenville's Best Restaurants: "If you want a bottle of wine with your meal, save a few bucks by buying it in the bottle shop and only paying a $10 corkage."
- Romantic Dining: "Sign up for a wine tasting while you are there - they are both educational and delicious."
- Best Restaurants: "The pairing special, matching wine with the meal, makes the most of the excellent expertise on hand at the Wine Cafe."
- Best for Downtown Greenville's Best Restaurants Because: Northampton can't be overlooked as a romantic dining destination; the meticulous staff, sweet setting and excellent menu make it so.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Northampton cannot be overlooked as a romantic dining destination as it offers the perfect ambiance paired with a great selection of food and wine options.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: It is a bit off the beaten path of Main Street but its quiet setting and amazing food and wine earn it top marks.